Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Propriety of Praise

"It is good to give thanks to the Lord, And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, And Your faithfulness every night, On an instrument of ten strings, On the lute, And on the harp, With harmonious sound. For You, Lord, have made me glad through Your work; I will triumph in the works of Your hands. O Lord, how great are Your works!" - Psalm 92:1-5a

~How Great Thou Art~

"Oh Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder, consider all the worlds Thy hands have made.
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder, Thy power throughout the universe displayed.
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee, How great Thou art! How great Thou art!
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee, How great Thou art! How great Thou art!

No comments:

Post a Comment